Miner Meltdown is RELEASED!
Today's the day! Miner Meltdown has left Early Access and gone Full Release!
To celebrate the game's launch, you can grab a copy on Steam this week for 30% off!
This launch update is without a doubt that biggest update yet, with the biggest new features being:
- New “Crazy King” game-type
- New Mutant Type: "The Cuddler"
- New Destructo-duck weapon
- Arrow Traps
- 51 New Achievements
- Adjustable Bot Difficulties
There's also a giant pile of fixes and improvements
- Smarter bots - No longer stop moving randomly, don't twitch around bumps, don't get stuck on chests
- Maps randomized when starting lobby
- Shorter default game times
- Sword hitbox increased to reach enemies below the player
- Added Page numbers to shop, to make it more obvious that there's a second page
- Increased assault rifle damage
- Lowered Jetpack cost, players start with 25 gold
- Faster level loading
- Fix for: host can't quit after player quits
- Fix for: all players have the same voice
- Fix for: hanging dead lobby
- Fix for: floating dynamite
- Fix for: bots pickaxe way too fast
- Fix for: occasional hanging when it fails to load a match
- Fix for: people not on leaderboard have access to leaderboard skin
- Fix for: if players quits while under door, it stays open
- Fix for: Drill arm occasionally not extending on client
- Fix for: annoying merchant "swoosh" sounds while walking by him
- Fixed tileset for entrance
- Fix for: occasionally can't equip with number keys
- Fix for screen gets stuck shaking while drilling occasionally
- Fix for: occasionally can't equip item in inventory
- Fix for: getting a daily bonus while in tutorial looks borked
It's been a wild 2 years, and I'm so thankful for all of the support helping get to this point!
See you in the mines! :)
Get Miner Meltdown
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.