A downloadable game
An action-packed 4v4 multiplayer game for Windows and Mac.
Scour the map for minerals, upgrade your gear, and blow up the opposing team all the while avoiding monsters, traps, and environmental pitfalls along the way. Maps are randomly generated and 100% destructible, so every match is a fully unique, fast-paced, and chaotic affair.
- 4 vs 4 online multiplayer.
- Randomly generated and 100% destructible terrain.
- Over 20 unique weapons and gadgets to choose from.
- Fast-paced gameplay using ropes and jetpacks to move around the map with ease.
- Unlock new skins and weapons by leveling up.
- Bots, so you can play online or solo.
- "Deathmatch", "Crazy King", & "Diamond Dash" game-types.
- Tons of thrust-dancing.
If you have questions or feedback, I'd love to hear from you!
Full Version: Steam Page
If you like the game, grab a copy of the full version on Steam for online-play, and a pile of extra features
|Author||Mighty Pebble Games|
|Tags||2D, Co-op, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, PvP, Team-Based, Versus|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
Just unzip the file, and run the MinerMeltdown.exe.
On Mac, you may need to right-click the application and manually click "Open"
- Miner Meltdown is RELEASED!Aug 02, 2017
- Offline builds updated. One week until full release!Jul 26, 2017
- Miner Meltdown Launch PreviewJul 17, 2017
- Miner Meltdown Summer Kickoff Update (184.108.40.206) + 40% off!!!Jun 22, 2017
- Online Version 220.127.116.11 released! Daily Challenges and Private lobbiesJun 14, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
looks pretty cool but i dont know how to start this fucking game usually people like it when its a couple buttons people understand like download the game and it would make an application exe shit like minecraft that would be good but making games is kind of hard so fuck me right
Are you on windows or mac? on Windows (Assuming your win64) you just unzip the folder and run MinerMeltdown.exe
add the 'CLAIM' button !!!
From what I understand, there's only a claim button if the game once had a price, and now does not. I could be wrong though!